Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Monday, October 18, 2004

Am I Pleased or Frightened?

posted by Jazz at 10/18/2004 05:12:00 PM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

Every once in a while, while going through my daily and weekly blog reading links, I hit the one that says, "I feel lucky!" For those of you not familiar with it, it's a function in the blogrolling code that will randomly grab one blog out of the vast emptyness of the blogosphere and send you there without so much as a howdoyoudo.

Often, it takes me to some cooking blog, or something in Greek that I can't read. Other times it gets a bit darker. Today, it looks like I was thrust into the center of a collapsing black hole. I present to you, Journey of the Exemplary Sheep.