Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Fair Warning: Guest Bloggers

posted by Jazz at 10/27/2004 05:22:00 PM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

After flying this plane solo through the blogosphere for the last year or so, I'm tired. Also, I've gotten just enough e-mails from people indicating that I might... just maybe ... be a bit single minded in my pursuit of the reformation of the Republican party to more moderate standards and the elimination from it of George W. Bush and all the neocons and theocons currently hijacking our platform.

With that in mind, I am adding three guest bloggers who may provide some different points of view and find other items of interest to engage you. There are two being added right now, and a third to come on board shortly. It's possible that later there will be one or two others. These are people who's opinions and writing style I respect, even if I don't always agree with them.

The first, who has already posted here once before, is my wife, Georg. (You may remember the commie loving, tree hugging, blood drinking, nihilistic liberal from previous posts.) The second is Mu. He is a unique person with a unique perspective on life in America, since he is a German who now lives in our country. Mind you, that's not easy... being a German living here during the Bush administration. I can't help but imagine that his one consolation is that he's not French. The Freedom Fries and Freedom Toast were already too much to take. If the Congressional cafeteria began serving Freedom Potato Salad I'd likely vomit.

More to come on this, but for now, please treat them kindly.

Edit: That was faster than I thought. Our little band is complete. Please welcome Ron Beasley, the editor of Middle Earth Journal. Ron is a quality writer with a great blog, which I have been a fan of since I first found it. He brings a different perspective on life that I can appreciate.

Oh, hell... tear them apart for all I care. You do it to me enough.

Enjoy.