Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Monday, October 25, 2004

Yes, Another Politics Self-Evaluation Test

posted by Jazz at 10/25/2004 01:15:00 PM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

Hat Tip to my friend Windy City Mike, at Musings of a Chicagoan, for pointing me to the OK Cupid Politics Test.

I found this one a bit frustrating, because I don't like tests where you have to agree or disagree to some extent, but are not offered the option of being neutral or "no opinion." However, it still covered a lot of subjects. It's 42 questions but it goes by fast. Shouldn't take you more than a few minutes. I definitely don't agree with the answer I received, but in the interest of fairness I'll share it.

You are a:

Social Liberal (60% Permissive)

and an

Economic Moderate (56% Permissive)

Yikes. That's twice in two weeks that somebody called me a liberal. (Even if one of them was a computer program and not a person.) I'd better go burn some Nader 04 signs or something.