Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Alas, Tbogg, I feel your pain

posted by Jazz at 11/03/2004 11:50:00 AM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

Tbogg is a bit more angry than me. (Check out his photoshopped cover of Time magazine.)

I look at the big map and all of the red in flyover country and I feel like I've been locked in a room with the slow learners. We have become the country that pulls a dry cleaning bag over its head to play astronaut.

I think we're going to see a lot of that going around. I hope the discussion will get more productive after the anger and depression dies down. I'm trying to skip most of the stages of grieving for now, and head straight to acceptance. At least for now.