Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Friday, November 05, 2004

Blogger Borked Again

posted by Jazz at 11/05/2004 09:52:00 AM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

If this even shows up, I just wanted to let you know that Blogger is virtually shut down for me at the moment. Be sure to visit Ron at Middle Earth Journal, and all the other must read blogs in my blogroll to the right. I'll be back in action as soon as possible.

I'll also be looking into a switch to movabletype or one of the other formats very soon. I've about had it with blogger. (And yes, I have the pay version, so I'm entitled to complain.)
--