Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Christmas Carols for the Blogosphere

posted by Jazz at 12/07/2004 08:15:00 PM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

With the interminable Christmas season upon us already, it seems only fitting that the bloggers get down to the inevitable business of singing some Christmas Carols. The traditional ones, sadly, don't seem to fit. With that in mind, I've adapted an old tune to be more suited to our purposes. Please sing this to the tune of "My favorite things" by Julie Andrews.

These Are a Few of My Favorite Blogs
by Jazz Shaw, Copyright 2004

Middle Earth Journal, right wing from Betsy,
Brilliant at Breakfast who's a bit too far lefty,
the wise Joe Territo and some snark from Tbogg,
these are a few of my favorite blogs.

Atrios' scandals and of course One True Tami,
James Wolcott is wise as your dear sainted mammy,
even Michelle Malkin who lies like a log,
these are a few of my favorite blogs.

New York City Babylon and then there's Jeff Jarvis,
the Moderate Voice, rich as fall's first good harvest,
Bull Moose and The Modulator with their pictures of dogs,
these are a few of my favorite blogs.

When Power Line's spin, when Captain Ed's crap,
gets me feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite blogs,
and then I don't feeeeeeeeeel, sooooooooo bad.

Happy Holidays, all you bloggers.