Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Important Sexual Harassment Information

posted by Jazz at 12/30/2004 02:24:00 PM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

Hat tip to My Catharsis. If you follow that link and then go to the video download, you'll see one of the funnier videos from ebaum's world that I've watched in a good while. WARNING: While the video doesn't contain any nudity, etc. the language and subject matter are probably not appropriate for children. Then again, I'm often accused of having the mind of a three year old, and I thought it was hilarious.