Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Poking Fun at the Dead

posted by Jazz at 12/29/2004 03:06:00 PM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

I wasn't going to write anything on the passing of Susan Sontag, since so many others have already done it for me, and I imagine it's quite a personal thing for many people. However, I do feel a need to point out how the odious Michelle Malkin immediately stamped her little feet and cackled in delight at the woman's death, feeling it necessary to post this crap.

This woman not only needs to be removed from the punditsphere, but she really needs to leave the country that she claims to work so hard at protecting. The sad part is, she apparently has children. I can only imagine that mess on a group shrink couch some ways down the road.