Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Monday, December 20, 2004

The Weatherman Can Kiss my A**

posted by Jazz at 12/20/2004 05:25:00 AM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

I stepped out onto my porch this morning, and froze in my tracks. This might lead you to believe that I'd seen something startling, but you'd be wrong. I mean that I very nearly literally froze in my tracks. It's four below zero.

Weatherbug assures me, however, that this is not the bad news.

"Oh really," I thought to myself. "That sounds like some pretty bad news."

But no. The bad news is that the wind chill factor makes it feel like a brisk twenty below.

I need a quick trip to Arubacam.

For those of you having some problems with the new layout, we'll be making a few more changes this morning. Hang in there. And in the meanwhile, check out the new newsfeed in the right column from Feedroll. It gives constantly refreshing headlines from the New York Times Washington section. Pretty spiff, eh?