Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Holy Hatefest, Batman!

posted by Jazz at 1/12/2005 01:19:00 PM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

And I thought *I* really gave a hard time to Michelle Malkin! Having read the various e-mails she receives today, I probably look like one of her biggest fans. Yikes. I just take her to task to being a heavily partisan shill for the Bushies, but the hate mail she gets makes the worst I've ever received look like baby food.

I'd cut/paste some of them in here, but they are simply too awful. (I suppose it's some evidence of what a truly terrible person I am that I actually wound up chuckling at a couple of them. But for the most part, these are some seriously awful e-mails.)