Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Friday, January 21, 2005

I am obviously too quick to judge

posted by Jazz at 1/21/2005 02:34:00 PM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

I know that I've said some fairly harsh things about The Worst President Ever� and his black tie and boots, dance while your soldiers die, $40M (and don't forget the extra $20M of taxpayer funded extra security) party. But until I read this article from Joe Gandelman, I believe that I did, in fact, fail to grasp some of the true historic moments of note from yesterday. For example:

This marked only the second time in four years that George W. Bush...

(wait for it....)

had his hand on a book.