Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Ladies of Liberty Protest

posted by Jazz at 1/12/2005 11:44:00 AM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

An interesting Bush Coronation ... Triumph of Evil ... inaugural protest was brought to my attention by Mr. Left. A group called the Ladies of Liberty will be joining Code Pink for a bus ride down to Washington, D.C. to stage the protest. L of L is apparently a political theatre and protest group working for women's rights. You can join up with them by signing up here.

I will confess that I got a bit of a chill reading the description of their event.

"Women's March and Jazz Funeral"

brrrrr... did somebody just walk over my grave?