Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Friday, January 21, 2005

The Scariest Moment

posted by Jazz at 1/21/2005 11:22:00 AM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

Mahablog has asked that readers contribute their suggestions for what the absolute scariest, jaw dropping moment was from Dear Leader's inaugural speech. Help her out. There is just so much material to work with in that long winded missive.

On a related note, while snooping around her site, I discovered something new. (I just love being nosy, don't you?) By now I'm sure most of you know that Martian Ambassador Hugh Hewitt has published a tedious tome on blogging. (I'm not going to sully this blog by posting a link to that loon's book, but you can search for it if you like.) But did you know that the owner of Mahablog has published a book on blogging too? It's called "Blogging America: Political Discourse in a Digital Nation." No, I have not read it yet, but I plan on shaking the budget tree and seeing if enough loose change falls out to order a copy. From what I've seen of the author's blog, this book could be a winner.