Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Some Good Air America News

posted by Jazz at 1/22/2005 11:48:00 AM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

Over at Seeing the Forest you can find some good news about Air America. It includes this somewhat shocking revelation:
[Air America] Programming will begin today on affiliates of the heavily Republican-oriented Clear Channel Network in Washington, D.C., Detroit and Cincinnati � an irony many listeners will understand.
I'm glad to see they are doing well. As I've said before, I can't listen to too much of Air America in one sitting because not all of the programming is, to my ears, engaging enough to hold my interest. But Al Franken is funny as all hell, and I love Jeneane Geraffalo. (Who's name I am simply too lazy to go look up just now.)