Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Monday, January 24, 2005

We Get Letters

posted by Jazz at 1/24/2005 05:37:00 PM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

"You link to several sites and organizations in your right hand column, some of which I never see any of you comment on. Are these paying sites or advertisments? You make a lot of noise about people taking money to comment. Is anyone paying you? If your [sic] honest, you should say."

I'll make this short. There are generally a bunch of things linked from the right hand column of Running Scared. They change often. NONE of them... and I mean absolutely zero, are paying customers. They are things that I feel are worth linking. Even the rest of the bloggers here don't put any links to any organizations (except possibly other bloggers they like) on this page without talking to me first. It's just things that I (or we) feel supportive of. Not paid.

If this ever changes in the future, I will loudly proclaim it first, but nothing you see there is a paid ad.

That is all.