Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Friday, January 14, 2005

You Speak - I Listen

posted by Jazz at 1/14/2005 11:16:00 AM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.



Have a heart. This rain, turned to snow, turned to muck Friday is dropping me into a listless malaise. You do the talking for a little while. Got a link to an interesting news item I could go read? Feel like shamelessly blogwhoring your own material so I can tear it apart and insult you critique it in an appropriate fashion? Just want to rant, whine, bloviate or take up space? Go for it. I need to put a bag over my head for a short bit.