Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My Apologies

posted by Jazz at 2/16/2005 06:56:00 AM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

Yesterday, while clearing ice outside of our home, I managed to slip, fall, and jam my left hand on the ice to the point where I have damaged my left hand. (I'm thinking two fingers are dislocated.) Posting may be slow or non-existant from me today until I get an appointment to the doctor's. The other authors will have to take up the slack. Sorry about this. (And right in the middle of the Koufax awards... I know.) Wish me luck.