Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Our very own best commentator

posted by Jazz at 2/01/2005 08:41:00 AM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

Holy Moley! The Koufax awards have put up the second round voting for Best Commentor on left wing blogs, and our very own Bill, of Middle Earth Journal fame, is nominated! Come on, guys, stop over and give Bill some love. He's nominated under the name of "Bill in Portland, Maine."

I was still disappointed that I didn't see MEJ in the running for Best Blog and a few others, so this would be a nice way to make it up to him.


Ok. I got that mixed up with Bill in DC. (Sorry, Bill.) But hey, there's still a lot of good commentors there to pick from and vote.

(Teach me to blog before having coffee. Sheesh.)

As always, I suppose I can use this as a cheesy excuse to remind you that Running Scared is nominated for Best Group Blog, in case you haven't voted yet. (Blogwhores? Who? Us?)