Running Scared: Observations of a Former Republican
[Home] [Former Republican] [About the Authors] [RSS Feed] [Pointless Vanity]

"Losing my faith in humanity ... one neocon at a time."

Saturday, February 12, 2005

So much for that

posted by Jazz at 2/12/2005 09:22:00 AM

NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.

I had a long, link infested post created on the latest happenings with Iran, but as of this morning, Blogger is still acting up horribly. So, of course, almost all of the post was eaten, and I can't even delete the pathetic remainder. I can barely get anything posted unless it's very short and makes it out during some brief window of opportunity. (As I'm hoping this will.) I've contacted them and we'll try to get things operating more normally around here as soon as we can.

Powerblogger is looking more and more tempting.

In case I ever do manage to get this to publish, feel free to chat about whatever is on you mind. (Assuming the comments function is working.) I received several e-mails on good things to blog about, and if this starts working again, we'll try to get right on it.