Today's Questionposted by Jazz at 2/09/2005 09:01:00 AM
NOTE: YOU ARE VIEWING AN ARCHIVED POST AT RUNNING SCARED'S OLD BLOG. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE.
Upon opening it, instead of identification, you find more than ten thousand dollars, three large plastic baggies filled with a white powder which you immediately assume is either cocaine or heroin, and a loaded 9 mm handgun.
What do you do?
- I close the damned thing, leave it where I found it and get the hell out of there. This looks like trouble.
- I close it up and proceed immediately to the police station to turn it in and complete a report. This is obviously part of a crime.
- I take the entire thing home and put an ad in the paper saying I've found a lost briefcase. Drug dealers are entitled to have their property back too.
- I take the cash and keep it, but leave the other stuff in the case.
- I take the cash and the gun, but leave the drugs there.
- I take everything. I won't have to pay for drugs for a year! Woo Hoo!
- Something else entirely